Tuesday 16 November 2021

British Bigfoot Evidence Found at Cannock Chase

 


As I'm sure many of the people reading this blog post are already aware, the evidence I discovered of the British Bigfoot at Cannock Chase recently made its way into the national and international headlines. 

You can check out some of the stories from the media below...



The Mirror also comissioned me to write an article about myself and how I became a paranormal investigator. If you're interested in reading about that, there's a link here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-saw-dead-people-aged-25460698

Lastly, the LadBible decided to cover the column I wrote for the Mirror, and you can take a look at that here: https://www.ladbible.com/funny/weird-uk-man-claims-he-saw-dead-children-at-10-and-has-met-the-black-eyed-child-20211115

If you would like to know more about the Bigfoot footprint and tree markings I found at Cannock Chase, you can grab a copy of my new book "On the hunt for the British Bigfoot" from Amazon...or you can click the book cover below. 

Catch you next time!



Lee Brickley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

New for Halloween 2022: Haunted Cannock Chase - Real ghost stories from the UK's spookiest location

  Haunted Cannock Chase: Real ghost stories from the UK's spookiest location - OUT NOW!!! Get your copy UK Get your copy US Brand new gh...